A Little Ride Today

downhill_rob2@hotmail.com

Hi peeps, just had a little ride with 2 mates that havnt been out for about 2 years due to alcoholism and a bitch of a girlfriend, anyways, we got a few pics of me riding:

08021638140yw.jpg

08031553154eo.jpg

08031614470vx.jpg

08031618378sh.jpg

08031623143oq.jpg

(wasnt riding too good to go to both wheels :P )

08031621192ig.jpg

(only looks like i put it on and sat on it) i didnt though, i tryed to front hooked it.

i have some more, but the absolutly tiny pics!

All took off a phone aswell B) :blink:

Comments, rob!

Edited by terror-error

Would love to know the story behind that!  :P  Good pics anyway especially number 3  :blink:

Haha, one of them (the mod rider) is a alco, and the other which is a stock rider, used to have a bitch of a girlfriend for about 1 year and she would let him out of her sight, not even to go riding once! she used to want him to be with her allllll the time, but then she has f***ed him off now haha.

They both riding again though B)

thanks

Camera phones are getting better.  But a cheap digital camera would piss all over those pics.  Anyway.  What's going on in the first pic.  Looks like you're backwheeling a curb  :blink:

lol, this isnt a cheap phone, its one of them actually camera's but is also a phone or summit like that B) :P B) :P :S :S

Itsabout 11 bricks high that wall, it just looks small from the camera angle, he shoul dhave been more to the left.

Edited by terror-error

lol, this isnt a cheap phone, its one of them actually camera's but is also a phone or summit like that :blink: B) :P B) :P :S

Itsabout 11 bricks high that wall, it just looks small from the camera angle, he shoul dhave been more to the left.

I never said it was a cheap phone, I don't doubt that it cost someone lots of money. But it takes shit pictures compared to a cheap camera. Annnyway. That first picture looks much better now I know it's a fairly big wall - before I just thought it was kerb-height.

Looks like a good ride . Great to see an old style base TA26 in one of the photos , that blue looks sweet .

HEHE, yeah, I have a photo of him riding it i think....

It might be for sale soon if he finds a T-pro or the alike for sale as he wants to go mod B) :blink:

Heres the pic of him:

08031616021et.jpg

As u can see, hes crap! :P

I find it hard to believe that the first photo is anything more than a curb :P There's no way that's 11 'proper' bricks high, even in the comparison photo.

Looks like some good riding though :P

Not sure if you're after comments on the photos or the riding, but I agree that a cheap digi cam would be much better, I think them photos are pretty wank :P Sorry!

Edited by Pork Pie