Shipley Glen

:- well i didnt think id get this much of a response but hay.. just hope the weather holds up :-

still dont know the times!!.. but im sure we'l get there at some point in the day!

It's not going to rain in the morning, and shouldn't rain befor 4pm. Will rain later on in the day though but should have got a good days ride in by then.

hopefully we should get there around 12ish 1ish....

my mates not the best person for been early  :)

see you all there :)

Obviously not an early bird. :)

Was fun, shame i only got about 5 mins of riding befor we had to go. :P

f**king hot!

Edited by JT!

i can't feel my arms,

and i think my helmet has melted :) then i burnt my hands trying to drive back :)

good ride though, the lads on the roadtrip from the south seems like nice guys, had to come back early though cos the heat exhaustion kept making me hurt my self. :P

You missed most of the riders JT, about 3 more little groups showed up, :)

You missed most of the riders JT, about 3 more little groups showed up,  :)

Ah well never mind. There's other days. We know how to get there now. As opposed to driving round leeds five times. :P

:) it was quite funny having a good 9 people and 9 bikes in the van.

3 in front and 9 bikes and 6 people in the back when the unloading of the van started i nearly got sun burnt JUST from the radiation in the back of the van :P

Waynio....................

was a cracking day of riding. even though i went half way through to do some tree surgery..........

got back went down to shipley street riding and it was awesum just as good as up at the glen, that place never fails to make some amazing lines. akkers back with avengence after the hand injury!!!! he was nailing some sweet sweet lines........

Stroll on!!!!!

Yeh it was hard work for me and kyle sitting in that spacious air conditioned van.

It was an ace ride waynios riding was amazing that tap up to a skip gap amazing.

Everyone there seemed a good laught.

We got home at 4 after been told there where no trains. we managed to get any train heading in the kind of direction we want.

so 6 trains headaches and many complaints later me matt and kyle all got home.

Now on to BLACKPOOL everyone. Friday :(