Jump to content

Where Can I Get


Recommended Posts


i have a profile mtb cassette hub and the adjuster screw that goes into the axel from the side with the freehub on has snapped i dont know tha name for it.

where can i get one from if anyone know and if anyone knows wht its calle dit would help :P"

cheers! :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...