X-box 360

caddis

The £270 deal apparently will come with a silver xbox live subscription.  Which I am pretty sure means that you'll get a year for free.

Yea "£279.99 comes with Silver which = music and online friends etc to get gold you have to pay, monthly I read somewhere, I have a year live kit in hand still so Im hoping they upgrade your live kits to gold 360 kits... better do (Y)

There's talk that you may have to wait even longer for the PS3 outside japan as Sony are planning to reduce the PS2 to £50 for xmas and delaying the launch of the PS3 to try and scupper Microsofts christmas wishes.

In my opion the 360 represents excellent value for money for a release-price. I remember when both the PS2 and xbox were £400+. I just wonder if it's possible to mod and tinker with it 'cos that's what made the original so great. If there's another reason to buy it's backward compatible - well what self-respecting console isn't these days?

I think I'm gonna get the £280 console package - it looks the mitts shits plus wireless controllers, but it will be a pisstake if they neeed charging every 24hours. It would be great if the cable to charge them could be connected to the controller port on the 360 so you could charge them and use them as a wired controller while they are being charged. Bloody genius.

edit: just found this

Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit: (suggested retail price $19.99 U.S.) Plug and play for high-performance, precision wireless gaming with the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller. You'll get ample warning when the end of battery life is nearing so you can hook up the Play & Charge cable for uninterrupted play.

-not as good as my idea.

Edited by sfboy

There's talk that you may have to wait even longer for the PS3 outside japan as Sony are planning to reduce the PS2 to £50 for xmas  and delaying the launch of the PS3 to try and scupper Microsofts christmas wishes.

Which christmas? PS3 wont be here till next christmas anyway, and if sony drop the console to £50 I doubt they'll be able to sustain that for too long.

I did once hear that the ps3 is not gonna be a every house hold thing because its gonna be so exspencive and as for the xbox the price sounds amazing and where are you seeing all these prices because im very intrested in getting the xbox 360.

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/xbox_3...?platform=XB360