Barnstaple Vid 2!

Rob_P

Well here is finally is after a steady process of filming and editing over the past month.

This has taken espically more time because we have used a proper camera instead of my digital picture camera. Then having to go to Steves house with my external hardrive and capturing the footage on his pc then editing it back at mine (Y)

So I just hope it was all worth it cus us barney rubble love it!

This is only the second vid we've made and the first one not so long ago which you may remember was a success so I hope this one is but as usual all comments welcome and any tips or advise on how to make it better is cool.

Its about 9mins long and is around 90MB, quite large I know but it's because of the superb quality. We wanted to make something that would not be over in 4 mins or whatever.

Riders are as last time:

Steve- XTP (XT cheese)

Spud- Onza t-vee

Me- BT 5

At the mo it's only on megaupload but I will be uploading to ehfdbfdf tomorrow or if anyone would like to for me, feel free!!

Anyway enough rambling....get downloading!!

CLICK!!

Cheers Rob (Y) :D

Course it will :D" :P

Sorry to everyone downloading off supergayupload!

O and I cant upload it to ehdfjdfdjfh cus the limit is 50MB and our vid is 90MB (Y)

Feel free to upload it to any other random server, PLEASE! (Y) :D

Cool video, top quality footage. Nice birds at the beginning, and funny woman at the end. Was she suggesting that our bodies can damage the wall after you said 'our tyres are made from rubber'? Anyway some good riding, nice touchops, sidehops and all round moves from you all, worth the long wait (making good use of my new download resumer lol). (Y)

WAHEHEHEHEHEHHEY, :P

Nice one mate, another minty vid! :D

:D Biscuit is such a vandal, i mean benches are not for riding on, HAHA :P" (Y)

I really enjoyed that, gonna watcha gain before i hit the sack! (Y)

Good choice of tunes to! :P

That old women didnt half talk some rubarb! :P

Anyways, hope the rest of u enjoy the vid! :D

Peace Out, PIE B)

Yeah stupid bitch did hit me cam, very un expected but stupidly I pressed the recond button causing it to stop, DOH!

Yeah it sure has, spud gives it a rite bashing, hes a fearless lil monkey!

Im sure he'll be posting soon WONT YOU SPUD!! :D

But I tell you what, the amount of times that rim has been dented and bent back out again is unreal, more than i've had hot dinners I think!

Keep em coming, if you can d/l it! (Y) (Y)

LLLOOOVVEEELLYYYYY teddies!

Loving this one pegs i think the music fits in really well. Cough*especially then end track chosen by myself :) cough*

I think its good how we've made it a nice long one this time aswell and included some other bits and bobs like our hardcore downhillin sesh!!

Like we've said all further comments and advise welcome

Cheers Guys

Spud

( By the way my rear rim is severely made out or dairy lea cheese its quite unbelievable!It's not that i dont ride unsmoothly sometimes or anything :ermm: People DONT BUY ONZA RIMS!!!!!)

"Ted how good are onza rims?" "Tad they are made out of cheese" ... "good job i brought these bad boys" "ohh absoloutly" - First time i've ever heard the word 'badboys' used by someone who doesnt seem like an asshole :)

can't wait for the split of the second :ermm:

Edited by Chicky

ahh mate its gonna have to be done first thing tomorrow moring alrite! I've slpit the vid but I cocked the first bit up cus you have to delete from a certain part and i left the song on making it still like 9mins long :ermm: DOH!

O well, it'll be done first thing tomorrow morning alrite mate!!! :)

haha good quote, yeh that was funny, you wait till the section in this one :D :P

Ah dont worry about it then mate, i'll just leave the mega upload link on overnight. It's just i get like 8kb/s at that place :/

lol it's ok you wont get much faster off eegfjdfdfkdjf!

I'll still do it in the morning cus then other peole can d/l it from there! :ermm: