Wahoo Leeson Coming Next Week...

ghosts_cloak

Hi guys!

Its the pleasure / pain thing isnt it.... Shiny new Leeson coming next week and I go and break my wrist...

Well Im off to see the doc tommorow but from what I have dug up on google (after it hurting for a week) its a near cert I have a broken Scaphoid bone (an ass to heal by all acount - not painful just takes AGES)

What a bummer! I did it on holiday in Greece last week, was "surfing" on the waves but in really shallow water and landed on my wrist - how blonde :">

Im going to ride it if it has to be one handed with my wrist in a cast.... no trials for an age though (Y)

Fingers crossed for me everyone that it might just be a simple sprain and Im overreacting (Y) !

Ill let you know how I get on tommorow!

~Gareth

That sounds bad dude, especially as I just got my new leeson a week ago...

However, get in touch with Rowan from Bristol. Broke his scaphoid after severaly failing a sidehop; was at the DJ ride front-tapping a skip with his wrist in a cast. Could probably also give you a few tips on rehabilitation techniques.

Sounds real bad man, I had to spend a few months off the bike earlier in the year due to broken bones, but its the nicest feeling when you get back on the bike.

Hope its not too bad. :P

Rich