New Video

Biff...

Hey, i have just put together a short video while i was very board i'm 15 and have been riding for about 1year 8 months,i hope you enjoy the video. (Y) (Y)

this video is 2minutes 40 seconds long and the music is Muse - Hysteria.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3957L7WU

Comments would be appreciated.

Cheers Kyle. (Y) :P

Edited by hinchcblob

Cool vid kyle :P  Vary your riding a bit, it's all taps and drops :(  Get some technical shit in there and it'll be ace. Still good though :P

I agree it was all taps and drops. They were all huge as well. Im quite amazed! That drop to the pontoon was HUGE!!! Did you break anything? :(

Those places look great to ride though and if you know wayne no wonder you're so good! :)

Steve

Edited by STEVE-0

will edit when got :P" .........................

Edit: Really enjoyed the video had some of the huge stuff in there that you pull of easily

I keked it recording some of it!It was well put together and lasted longer than i thought.

And also Can you drop me that maxxis dh innertube off sometime as u borrowed mine over 3 weeks ago n the wheel will be built soon,It's only fair as ive replaced what i have borrowed off you,thankyou jason. :(

Clarky.

Edited by JASON CLARK

I no i will do but in a couple of months so i can get better for my next video, i only did it because i ain't had a bike for nearly 2 weeks and i was very board but it's all good now.No i don't have a wide angle lens on me Jvc.

Cheers Kyle. :( :P

Edited by hinchcblob