For All You Car Lovers!

Koxx_TryAll

This Game Is Great And Very Very Addictive. So For All You Car Lovers And People With Alot Of Spare Time On There Hands I Give You...

NITTO 1320 CHALLENGE!!

Have Fun People Ad Good Luck To You All!

Nick :ermm:

P.s. For All The People That Are Going To Join The Game And They Need A Team And Some Start Off Cash.. I Will Help You Out!

Edited by Koxx_TryAll

oh my god, how old is this game hahaha

I remember at LEAST 2and AHALF years ago we have like team trials-forum hahah, and mark was a beats at it, and had all the best cars done up to f**k :ermm:

Yep I Know Its Quite Old. I Used To Play It About Two Years Ago. Then I Stopped. But Now I'm Back On It. So I Thought I Might Post It!

So what are the controls for racing?

At the moment im using the mouse to increase acceleration by dragging the green dot, and the arrows to shift up/down. Is that all i need to know?

lol have bad engine damage now aswell, and nowhere near enough cash to fix it :) :)

So what are the controls for racing?

At the moment im using the mouse to increase acceleration by dragging the green dot, and the arrows to shift up/down. Is that all i need to know?

lol have bad engine damage now aswell, and nowhere near enough cash to fix it  :)  :)

There what you need to know. Erm. Look up Team_mercedes and apply and ill give you some cash!