Polishing Frames

tom tom

why dont you just nitromors it like i did them take your time and polish it nicely with some t-cut scratch remover. then you can just quickly polish it every other week due to oxidisation or oyu can laquer it but it may go cloudy

why dont you just nitromors it like i did them take your time and polish it nicely with some t-cut scratch remover. then you can just quickly polish it every other week due to oxidisation or oyu can laquer it but it may go cloudy

yeah but that nitromors is nasty stuff itll strip anything it touches have you got any pics of what yours came out like?

yeah but that nitromors is nasty stuff itll strip anything it touches have you got any pics of what yours came out like?

well my mate has my t-rex now ill get him to give it a good polish and them ill take a pic of it for you

add me to msn mate im fcu_k_@hotmail.com

Yeah but you don't pout it on you face nogging boy. You put it on what ever is painted, frame, forks, stems, hub, sister face due to al the make up...Maybe where gloves to protect them baby soft hands of yours. Duh man think, when you piant you protect your self from getitng it on you decent clothes and shit arround so same is for nitromorse.

Top tip to a faster strip, wire bursh the frame, past the stuff on, boild water and fairy liquid. It's a cool reaction and just pulls the stuff off man.

Just need 2 of you mothers dusters, polish (auto sole or t-cut), a man arm and elbow, small childes hand and your good to go. Think you conform on some of it.

Twat!