Just Arrived In Portsmouth

skandy32

hello, i just arrived in portsmouth doing an art foundation course at uni, and i dont know any trials riders here.... :unsure:

didnt know whether this was the right bit of the forum, i dont wanna organise a ride, but more just contact a few nice peeps that ride around here.... i have seen a fare few people riding around the guidhall sqaure area, but i dont have the balls to randomly join the groups.

so err..... yeah, anyone in portsmouth that wants a new trials riding buddy (in a non-gay way), post or add me to msn......

tar - ready and waiting to ride!!

andy

HELLO!

I live pretty much in pompy, not at the uni, I'm always up for riding there :unsure: Theres loads of riders around portsmouth, we'll all have to come out and show you the spots.

Rich, (HarshRider), is starting portsmouth uni this year so hes a good starting point (N)

You can add me if you like, southtrials@hotmail.com

Sam.

wanna ride on tuesday?

ill come down hopefully with a few and show you places to ride!

i start on the 3rd! there should be others starting to! i think i heard prawn from here starts this year at uni.

Rich

tuesday sounds good. im guessing you mean evening time? where do we start? add me to msn dude

just so i know also.......

all the guys riding in portsmouth, what bikes do you ride? so i can identify you all.... ?

(im riding a bright red giant team trials with suspension)

tar

andy

tuesday sounds good. im guessing you mean evening time? where do we start? add me to msn dude

just so i know also.......

all the guys riding in portsmouth, what bikes do you ride? so i can identify you all.... ?

(im riding a bright red giant team trials with suspension)

tar

andy

your on my msn..... im free all day tuesday... a few other localish riders are too! talk to you on msn anther day

Hey guys,

Yeah we have a mountain bike club at the university. I was organising the trials stuff last year, I will be organising the stand at the freshers fair which is on the wednesday and thursday of the first week back. It's held on the grass behind the students union.

Any questions about the club/riding just msn me.

It's all fairly chilled, Laters

H

Edited by Littleharrys

Hi you dude..

I am not at uni this year, but still have a fair bit to do with the uni guys, and I will be out riding a lot more when I get my wheel back from Hope. Add me to your MSN if you like..

stuntsbyjon@hotmail.com

The uni MTB club is the way forward dude, its a cool chilled out group that rides on Wednesday afternoons and Sunday afternoons too. They have trials and off road trips, rides and organised events. Check them out at the freshers fair... Look for a guy with BIG hair.. :D thats Mike D, one of the best photographers around, and a pretty good rider too!

Speak soon dude..

Jon.