What Is A Really Smooth Bottom Bracket

pashley pro

It depends far more on your chain/hub. If you have front freewheel you can spin your cranks for ages. I would just lube the chain a bit and check it's not too tight before you go spending money on a bottom bracket just so you can crankflip. Also I'd make sure you've got the technique right too...

i went for the fact that the crank flip is a damn usless trick, and you should spend yuor time learning something worth while.

That's your opinion. You could say every trials move is completely useless because you could just walk over the objects.. The crank flip is just another trick showing you've got confidence, you've mastered your machinary and you take the time to learn different moves.

Sorry to be dense, but are you using a FFW? If not and you really really really want to crankflip, then go for it as that would mean only the freewheel engagements and BB would cause friction, as opposed to the chain movement as well

Slacken chain slightly too

And I've just realised I've not answered your question at all, sorry. But hopefully the above helps you too :)

Sorry to be dense, but are you using a FFW? If not and you really really really want to crankflip, then go for it as that would mean only the freewheel engagements and BB would cause friction, as opposed to the chain movement as well

Slacken chain slightly too

And I've just realised I've not answered your question at all, sorry. But hopefully the above helps you too :angry:

No he is not using FFW.

Its burns on the front with chain ring and chris king hub on back :S (Y) :- :P :) :angry: