Zoo Cls

Greetings

I am thinking of selling my ZOO CLS frame, and am wondering how much it is worth. Almost in mint condition, with a few scratches underneath and a dent after a bad sidehop. Also wonder how much I could get for a Profile Racing BMX green hub (mint from Tartybikes)?

This doesn't seem to be the right place to post these messages (nor do I treat it as a sell post), as for now I'd only like to know how much it's worth, need to plan the future of my bike (ZOO frame turned out to be too long (Y) ) The reason for this question is that I no longer live in the UK and have no idea about prices.

Edited by Inur

I am thinking of selling my ZOO CLS frame, and am wondering how much it is worth. Almost in mint condition, with a few scratches underneath and a dent after a bad sidehop. Also wonder how much I could get for a Profile Racing BMX green hub (mint from Tartybikes)?

This doesn't seem to be the right place to post these messages (nor do I treat it as a sell post), as for now I'd only like to know how much it's worth, need to plan the future of my bike (ZOO frame turned out to be too long (Y) ) The reason for this question is that I no longer live in the UK and have no idea about prices.

You cant sell either of them!!!

The Python is too sweet to ride...and the Profile is as limited as you can get!(i have one though :P :- )

You'll get about £200 for the Python

And about £100 for the wheel.