Pics If Possible ?

Thom

Was wondering if the mavic D321/EX729 could be used as a rear rim.....so I searched and found a whole topic about it. Pics were posted by todge of his setup but they seemed to have been deleted. So if any one has those pics or have pics of their own setup of the rim with a rear brake that would be great. Also if any one has any info please share.

On a side note, do mavic make the EX721 in black now ? the picture seems to be of a black colour link

Predominantly disc rims... You could try...

But, I dunno, how well it would work..

Do you have it purchased already? Or are looking to buy one?

If you haven't bought one yet, I recommend an Alex Supra-E rim, lots of sidewall for braking, and it'll last, even though its a bit hefty.

Edited by cp101

Predominantly disc rims... You could try...

But, I dunno, how well it would work..

Do you have it purchased already? Or are looking to buy one?

If you haven't bought one yet, I recommend an Alex Supra-E rim, lots of sidewall for braking, and it'll last, even though its a bit hefty.

how stupid can you get, why would he want lots of side wall for braking if hes getting a disc??????? cant you read??? :S

most people in trials when referring to a rear brake, are referring to rim brakes..

I may be a newcomer to trials, but, I learned that most trials riders use rear rim brakes. So it is rather safe to assume.

"Was wondering if the mavic D321/EX729 could be used as a rear rim.....so I searched and found a whole topic about it. Pics were posted by todge of his setup but they seemed to have been deleted. So if any one has those pics or have pics of their own setup of the rim with a rear brake that would be great. Also if any one has any info please share.

On a side note, do mavic make the EX721 in black now ? the picture seems to be of a black colour link"

I can read, and in that paragraph, it does not once say DISC. Other than in the D of D321.

CAN'T YOU READ????!!...I felt like being a dickshit willy for a second..

Anyways...

If DISC;

Yes, they don't make rear specific rims, atleast, I don't think they do... they might say "be better for the rear/front rim" or something like that, but there's nothing that can stop a person from putting it on a back wheel... Other than reading others' opinions too much..

Edited by cp101

most people in trials when referring to a rear brake, are referring to rim brakes..

I may be a newcomer to trials, but, I learned that most trials riders use rear rim brakes. So it is rather safe to assume.

"Was wondering if the mavic D321/EX729 could be used as a rear rim.....so I searched and found a whole topic about it. Pics were posted by todge of his setup but they seemed to have been deleted. So if any one has those pics or have pics of their own setup of the rim with a rear brake that would be great. Also if any one has any info please share.

On a side note, do mavic make the EX721 in black now ? the picture seems to be of a black colour link"

I can read, and in that paragraph, it does not once say DISC. Other than in the D of D321.

CAN'T YOU READ????!!...I felt like being a dickshit willy for a second..

Anyways...

If DISC;

Yes, they don't make rear specific rims, atleast, I don't think they do... they might say "be better for the rear/front rim" or something like that, but there's nothing that can stop a person from putting it on a back wheel... Other than reading others' opinions too much..

sprry that was my fault, i wasnt thinking straight, i was thinking of another post, not this one, my appologies, i am a muppet and kinda had a bit too much jd, shouldnt really be posting in this state, but i kn spell, so thats a good sign, once again, my appologies!!! *slaps myself really hard* please slap me!!!