Ocean Village Water

We need to know the story!

Fred was sidehopping near the blue rail gap. I had said the first time he did it. "Fred, your going to fall in" more joking than anything else. Few mins later. Were all standing around and fred hops up, goes a little far loses balance and puts his foot down to stop himself falling. Unfortunaltly theres no-where for the foot to go so he topples in. Kinda backwards facing us. Wide eyed! (Y). I think the worst bit was the cold and his phone being in his pocket. Best bit was the flailing arms as he fell and once we had realised he was ok, we just started laughing.

Dan

Edited by dan_brisa

Fred was sidehopping near the blue rail gap. I had said the first time he did it. "Fred, your going to fall in" more joking than anything else. Few mins later i pushed him with my giant wang from 6 ft away in the eye and he just tumbled in.

Dan

more like it dan...

LOSER :-

oh ye, and you look like a duck in that picture... (Y) (Y)

Edited by James_Porter

Nice one fred, i wish you guys had told me you were out in soton on sunday, even though my bike got nicked i would still have come down to take photos/ride other peoples bikes.

and only a couple of days before joel and i were riding there saying "has anyone fallen in yet?" :P Sorry fred, think i jinxed it for you!