Acs Claw Freewheel

c.kezer

well what do you realu expect mate :P if you dont look after your stuff its gonna break FACT! but what is the point of your post? you want praise or something? 'o well done mate hero!?!?' or do you want us to feel sorry for you because you cant even tighten a freewheel :- think about it (Y)

Well then your gonna have to beg at mumy and dady's feet then for a new en aint you.

Thus time use thredlock and do it up tight and check you bike before every ride and after.

Your no smart ass or the 1st but growing up and havin comen sense will be a good place to start matey boy.

Good luck for latter life > ''the wheel just came right off the side of the car, umm maybe i should of tightened up them bolts like dady use to say'' <thus maybe well be aproching you my son! Bewarned

Good luck for latter life > ''the wheel just came right off the side of the car, umm maybe i should of tightened up them bolts like dady use to say'' <thus maybe well be aproching you my son! Bewarned

haha, nice one! (Y) :P :-

But.... we dont care about your freewheels, it isnt our bike, we arnt bothered! lol

"random" how comes you are still in NMC? lol

Cos and i'll admit im an impancent f**k (Brisa says it and he's true) and i piss people off as i type to fast and can't spell etc.

I really want to have full use of the site and stuff...temptation is there to start a fresh new acocunt etc...but i duno.

what how will that help?

and why are people being dick's to this lad he aint done anything wrong he was just saying maby looking for some advice like to get an eno or somthing.

rickyb

"random" how comes you are still in NMC? lol

Becuase he post bull shit like he has, rather than actulay helping.

Anyway, back to the original post.

Freewheels (when they're on the front) tend to unscrew there own lockring. The lockring is the thing that holds all the other guff in, so when that becomes loose and pressure is applied, it brakes.

So, what you need to do is keep the lockring tight, you have to tighten in 3 times a ride. Or for a quick fix you can put some type of glue on the threds and it's stay tight for ever and ever and ever.......

But when you do take the lockring off to put some glue on it, DO NOT lift the freewheel shell of the body, as you'll loose all the balls, and they're twats to put back in.

Edited by JT!

What exactly help what?? Need to be a bit more in depth, sorry.

Why well he knew it was lose and dind't bother and now wanders why it's broken and what not. More fool him and we can laugh at his dismise and no doute of futre events due to his lack of care. Now you see our point of resioning? Good lad, though so

What exactly help what?? Need to be a bit more in depth, sorry.

Why well he knew it was lose and dind't bother and now wanders why it's broken and what not. More fool him and we can laugh at his dismise and no doute of futre events due to his lack of care. Now you see our point of resioning? Good lad, though so

Maby you could have told him about locktiting / gluing the lock ring.....or maby even not botherd posting at all!

My bad you did, but still didn't need all that "beg at mummys feet bollocks"

Edited by JT!

Well clearly he don't give two shit to what he has there does he as he's totaly negletd it and now look. So i think in that case i can point and laugh.

I advised him as it's said so many times on her with and with middleburn locking rings too. So as much as i may ''lie'' your yet able to prive me on it i still advised the boy in the right what John

Well clearly he don't give two shit to what he has there does he as he's totaly negletd it and now look. So i think in that case i can point and laugh.

I advised him as it's said so many times on her with and with middleburn locking rings too. So as much as i may ''lie'' your yet able to prive me on it i still advised the boy in the right what John

Ah whatever.

Edited by JT!

it took me a few minutes to decipher that but...

he might be new to FFW - like me, i knew all about loctiting the lockring on from the forum but didn't know how identify when the freewheel was loose - it made a really loud clicking noise on my bike which wasn't mentioned in any of the posts i saw on the subject.

i think JT is suggesting that rather than take the piss you just put something constructive (and heaven forbid - legible) in your posts.

kezer - i did exactly what JT said (i used some sort of UHU contact adhesive i found lying around) except that i lifted the freewheel body and spread the bearings everywhere (im sure my BMX one had sealed bearings ) - 48 hours on its still happy....

Edited by poopipe

well what do you realu expect mate :P if you dont look after your stuff its gonna break FACT! but what is the point of your post? you want praise or something? 'o well done mate hero!?!?' or do you want us to feel sorry for you because you cant even tighten a freewheel :) think about it :P

.......Gay are you?

He tightend it so much and it came loose after 5 mins of use, realy loose, we tightend it like 20 times in 10 mins :-

And he was riding home and it just fell apart, think about it mate. Shut the hell up (Y)

I broke my asc freewheel in 2 day it fell apart because i forgot to tighten it i snaped

the three washers and chiped 2 of the teeth off and lost all the barings and parts

shit (Y) :P

So from that post i would decifer that he kept tightening it??? even though it says because he forgot to tighten it!!!

so shutup mattboy(twatboy) you just got owned :-

So from that post i would decifer that he kept tightening it??? even though it says because he forgot to tighten it!!!

so shutup mattboy(twatboy) you just got owned :P

LOL.. He forgot to tighten it, did u see what i said? he tightend it like 20 times in 10 mins, that shouldnt have to happen should it? twatboy lol....Noice

I was out riding with him when it happend so shut up 'pl0z th4x n00b z00r'.... (Y)

can you not READ :P the first post said he forgot to tighten it so that is what i based my comment on, so if he had posted what you had later then i would have posted something diferent.

if that is the case then sorry to hear it man but maybe buy one of those pre-welded ones, wont come loose then (Y)

Do you mean a diktor?(sp)

Or you could spend a bit more and get a good freewheel like an eno off for sale /wanted section they are a lot better and they will not break if they do they have a good warentie(sp) they have a lot more engagements (72) that will help you get better on your bike.

rickyb

well what do you realu expect mate :P if you dont look after your stuff its gonna break FACT! but what is the point of your post? you want praise or something? 'o well done mate hero!?!?' or do you want us to feel sorry for you because you cant even tighten a freewheel :- think about it (Y)

Welcome to the wanker ranks among the NMC, you have just joined, Pete Wright.

Well then your gonna have to beg at mumy and dady's feet then for a new en aint you.

That's right, this man, aka the forum's biggest f**ktard. He can't type, he lies, he talks more shit than a herd of elephant's arseholes. What more do you want in a tosser?