Tensiles

Martin

hey, just got a few questions about tensile cranks

1. my cranks keep on coming loose, is it my BB (its the one that you can buy with it from super cycles)

2. ive lost the back half of the screw on bit where the pedal goes. can i get a new one? if so where from?

3. can i fit a echo or onza screw on cog with a bash guard. if so what bashguard?

4. if i get a different BB will it take different size crank bolts(and will it fit the crank hole), because the ones that it came with take a fatter and shorter bolt?

thanks.

Edited by Martin

Well the pedal loss thing soesn't matter it's happened to me just looks gay really. And when I got my shinamo bb the bolts didn't fit my cranks so I used my original bolts.

If your bolts are coming loose this again happened to me. You might need either a new bb or new cranks :lol:

I had to get new cranks but my bb was fine and dandy.

Oh not sure about the pedal loss as I thought you ment the crank bolt.

But hoped some of this helped.

toby

2. ive lost the back half of the screw on bit where the pedal goes. can i get a new one? if so where from?

that is the lock ring it happened to me it dose not matter unless the front one falls out if you want a new one you can get them from tarty bikes :)

does anyone how strong the Try-All (isis) bottom brakets are?

mine never broke on my old koxx and as far as i know it still hasn't

1. my cranks keep on coming loose, is it my BB (its the one that you can buy with it from super cycles)

3. can i fit a echo or onza screw on cog with a bash guard. if so what bashguard?

4. if i get a different BB will it take different size crank bolts(and will it fit the crank hole), because the ones that it came with take a fatter and shorter bolt?

thanks.

No idea what that BB is mate but have you tigthen them up properly?? Maybe tried some locktigth, blue not red as you do want to get these off again.

If i'm right then your pedal aint even fitted with that part misisng. Ie the replaceable pedal thread. Yes you can get them as spears. tartybikes sort you out.

I belive an Onza, Echo, Zoo bash will fit on. A FFW one or screw on type.

You'll get differnt ISIS axles, M16 is out now, M12 and M15. the bolt head can be different. Probs just bets to try and if not LBS it.

rember to do em up tight. Full body weight is a good thing on them but dont round the heads off or you'll be aunt buggad and it's not my fault.

Good luck Martin.

Pete

thanks.

if its a screw on bashring then u cant put a screw on sprocket on