I'd Like To Get Some New Forks,

feest

Ok then,

I would like to get some new mod forks. I have around £60 to spare which i know isn't much but i was just wondering what would be best to get on this sort of budget. I'm really looking to upgrade my onza forks (the ones which come as standard on most onza mods).

My Requirements:

<£60

Need to have four bolt mounts.

Disk mount would be preferable for future upgrade.

Strength isn't really that important as i'm pretty light.

Weight isn't that important either although lighter forks are obviously going to be preferred.

Straight bladed forks are preferred.

Will buy second hand if in good condition.

I was looking at these but they don't seem to be too much of an upgrade from the

standard onzas':

Monty 220 Hydra Forks (rim and disk brake mounts)

-Monty_Forks_XH.jpg

I also liked the echo easy/teams with 4bolt/disk for £70 from select bikes and I think that I can stretch that extra £10 more.Made from special U6 aluminium, these forks are light, yet very strong.

A thick steerer tube which is welded to the crown of the fork stops the steerer from bending or breaking.

Available in 3 different sorts, Disc + 4-bolt available for me.

http://selectbikes.com/shop/description.php?prodid=24

What do people think of these forks? And if you have any other reccomendations then i'd be happy to hear them.

Also if you have any good condition second hand forks for sale then post up to the topic aswell.

I like the look of these it's just i think that they're a little on the short side and i don't know of any price.

Viz forks

fork20c.jpg

Cheers,

Tom