Couple Of Q's

dwarrick

Hey All

I guess im a long time reader, first time poster.

Im getting my first real trials bike soon, a echo team mod. I have noticed that they have a build in gueest or booter right into the frame. Should I still run another with the brakes or the one on the frame be enough.

My other question is that I plan to get some echo rims. Obviosly once the sidewalls are grinded the colour will go with it, but do you think as long as they are clean i can leave them without grinding them down?

Thanks Guys

Dylan

if you get another booster i'd say thats enough without grinding it (Y) thats a really REALLY nice bike to start on you rich boy :) anyway erm yea that should be enough without the grind, don't want to spoil the pretty colour now do we :)

It may turn out that the sidewalls of the rear aren't anodised, similar to how they aren't with the Try-All rims. Because basically 99.9% of trials riders at the moment are using rear Maguras, but often a front disc, they seem to be down with "clean" machined sidewalls on the rear, but anodised on the front?

Either way, if it's anodised on the rear too, it'll look streaky and shit after a few wet rides, if my front Try-All's anodisation is anything to go by (Y)