Trouble With Round-edged Image For Website...

modx-lite

I'm making a website for a friend, and decided on a round-edged box for the main content of the site, put on a textured background. So I made this in Photoshop - see image here

All was well.

So then I dragged the box layer to a new blank, tranpsarent document, and saved it as a GIF with transparancy using Photoshop's Save for Web.

Then in Dreamweaver, set the textured background in the <body> tag, and put the box image in - but suddenly, all was not well. The rounded edges of the box aren't smooth any more - see here

When I wassaving the image in PS the corners looked fine in the preview so I'm a bit confused...

If anyone has any ideas why this could be, that'd be awesome.

Thanks a lot for any help

Gavin

There could be a way to work around this. Any chance you'd mind sending the bg image and web page you want it doing on? I think I could change the design to use a white background for the main body of the box with a top and bottom white rounded picture at each end. It's pretty much impossible to explain but I reckon I could do something about it if you want.