New Bike

Nay

ive been thinking bout buyin the £500 version of the onza t-rex, never riden one though and dont realy want to waste any money so if any one would recommend it please tell me, or if anyone would recommend any other 26 inch bike for around the same price then please say.

For the money it's probably the bet your going to get.

However, you could get a much better spec bike for that money if you got one second hand!

i did think about gettin a second hand bike but all the 26inch bikes were all battered up and naff, found a few good 20inch bikes but i cant ride 20inch bikes very well.

Get one second hand that's what iv done selling my python for a echo pure with king and pritty much top spec for £400 (Y) .you'll get a better spec if you buy one second hand mate. And with the money you save you can upgrade some parts on it (Y)

rickyb

Yes if I was you I would have a good look around for a second hand bike there is some really good deals out there but if you can`t find anything definately get the T-rex spec 1 for £500 .Those frames ride so well I love them I`m never off my mates. (Y)

For the money it's probably the bet your going to get.

However, you could get a much better spec bike for that money if you got one second hand!

I'd still stick with sams idea about the second hand one (Y) you will get most that arn't battered up try ebay or the forsale, wanted section on the forum