Snail Cams Or Chain Tugs

mackey

which are better snail cams or chain tugs and are the fresh products snail cams any good cause i am thinking about getting them??

also i am missing the small bolt on the inside of the frame where the snail cams go does anyone no where i can get them from ??

thanks

snail cams are like the chain tensioners that motorcycles use. they are like a spacer which get wider on one side. u turn it to make your chain tensioner. personally i prfer the cams as i am used to using them on my motorbike and they are easy to use and keep your wheel in line well.

there you go>>> http://tartybikes.co.uk/image.php?image=tryallsnailcam.jpg

snail cams are like the chain tensioners that motorcycles use. they are like a spacer which get wider on one side. u turn it to make your chain tensioner. personally i prfer the cams as i am used to using them on my motorbike and they are easy to use and keep your wheel in line well.

there you go>>> http://tartybikes.co.uk/image.php?image=tryallsnailcam.jpg

oh right nice one dude. what motorbike you got by the way? am i ok to add you on msn to chat about it cos i'm thinking of getting one. <_<

<_< everyone,

I would certainly go for snailcams,

they work very wel and i have had no troubles since i got mine. I have the freshproducts snail cams and they are well reccomended. You can buy then here www.freshproducts.co.uk,

The try-all ones also look good available from tartybikes.

cheers...Peter

Go for the onza chain tughs because when your chain gets to long you wont be able to tighten it anymore with te snail cam so deffinitly go for chain tughs you can also tighten your chain more precise with the tughs

hope i helped

-san