Solar Eclispe Blinds A Kid

Michael Hardman

I forgot to add, its common sense not to look at the sun full stop so theres no need to for the government to tell people, parents should know and therefore children shouldnt look at the sun fullstop regardless of whether its an eclipse or not.

Now me I seem to be able to look at the sun as I have no lenses in my eyes hense my goofy glasses. Im not sure if it can actually damage my eyes more than they are already damged. I may have retinas Im not sure.

Harsh, whered you find out about this.

Governments fault? What the?

Stupid schools, glad ive left now.

BBC 1 news, I dont read papers dont see the need to with such good news coverage these days

The idiocy of the mother and lack of common sense in the child made him blind. It's like blaming the government because your child jumped into some rapids and drowned. Moral of the story is don't stare at the sun, and sure as fu*k don't jump in some rapids.

deffo parents fault if it's anyones at all, if they get compensation i'll be pissed off.

he must of looked for a very long time though, or had really weak eyes, cos that dude who discovered the earth was round or whatever managed to stare at the sun through a telescope for years before going blind. He then did the same with his other eye until that one went blind too.