Bike Stolen!

wayneone

My bike stolen from my garage about 2 hours ago, they ramed the garage door open(about 6-7 lads) and took my bike i gave chase but the rest is history.

SO please keep a look out or if you hear of any bikes being sold please contact me though i doubt it will turn up.

Pics and spec...

Saracen team issue frame forks and stem

Onza ronnie rear hog front rims red rim tape red hope mono's

planetx pin up mini saddle

echo booster(4-bolt)

magura 33's f+r

foam grips

f**king c**ts are dead i sware i think i know whos done it. police are informed i dont think the house insurance will pay out as much as its worth(£700-£800).b08141f3.jpg

Edited by wayneone

My bike stolen from my garage about 2 hours ago, they ramed the garage door open(about 6-7 lads) and took my bike i gave chase but the rest is history.

SO please keep a look out or if you hear of any bikes being sold please contact me though i doubt it will turn up.

Pics and spec...

Saracen team issue frame forks and stem

Onza ronnie rear hog front rims red rim tape red hope mono's

planetx pin up mini saddle

echo booster(4-bolt)

magura 33's f+r

foam grips

f**king c**ts are dead i sware i think i know whos done it. police are informed i dont think the house insurance will pay out as much as its worth(£700-£800).b08141f3.jpg

hi mate that is really crap whats happened to your bike (Y) if you dont get it back i mght have some spares you can have post me on(stevecoust1@hotmail.co.uk).steve :)

Bad luck mate, thats gotta feel bad..... worried this will happen to me one day! I don't ride even in front of my house incase some little `scrote` gets ideas!

Best of luck with the insurance and getting a new bike sorted (Y)

thats luton for you innit...

bad luck mate - house insurance should cover most of it - mine goes up to 500 on pushbikes and its a shit policy.

thats parcially why i keep my bike in my house...

But i know most of the people within 3 miles around my house (from school cause its a community school only) and they all know that if they ever tryed to nick my bike.. they would die!!! lol

I sware, im not having this bike nicked, i didint give 2 shits about my old one lol, (was only worth £200 lol) but this one is worth £1000 now :)

Hope you get it back mate (Y)