Koxx

weebryan

I am thinking about getting a xtp 20"and was wondering what the are like the only other mod i've ever ridden is a onza t-lite. I've been riding a 26" for 2 years now and feel that a mod is far easyer as i am only 5"4.

Meh an XTP looks incredible :P Its supposed to be really rigid too (Y)

I've ridden a T-lite and it felt really nice, nice to bunnyhop too as well as everything else

QUOTE(deanie-b @ Dec 10 2005, 04:41 PM)

I'm going to be brutally honest, it's a nice bike, But it's very over-rated, it rides simalar to other cheaper bikes :( the only plus is that it's beautiful is the aesthetics department (Y)

Well I have ridden possibly every other bike and there is no way they ride as nice as the xtp and there is no way they are made as well.

Well I have ridden possibly every other bike and there is no way they ride as nice as the xtp and there is no way they are made as well.

I have rode a few bikes too,

Bjorn levin is a koxx sponsor, rides pretty much competition only, is very very smooth and has managed to crack 2 frames in under 2 years

I can understand you sticking up for your bike mate :)

And i'm not trying to pick holes in you, I'm just trying to help this guy make a decision he won't regret (Y)

I think it's a little bit arrogant that you can't open your mind slightly to even admit there may be a better bike than the XTP in the 20 inch trials bike market, Just because its your bike.

Again, i'm not trying to be rude, Just my two pence :)