What Rear Hub For An 06 Echo Rim?

bikerboysam1

Now i have found out that you can't put a profile hub into an 06 echo rim.... :o

I really need advise on another rear hub (any price up to about £150)

I don't have a clue which one to go for... :-

What would you recommend.............

Any help will be much apprciated,

thanks,

Sam

Edited by bikerboysam1

I'm guessing you mean you have £150 to spend on hub totaly as the rim and spokes are already paid for. Sorry if i'm wrong. it'll be the chemicals from the phatest Sweet & Sour & egg fried rise i just had...ummm

Current hub you running

Chris King

Echo (when or if they come out)

Hope modified by Ed Potts if he will

Edited by Wright Pads

From what I have hared the King hubs are great. They are reliable and strong, thus meaning they last a long time, so the price you pay for it will not be oftern.

But there is one thing, i don't know if they will fit onto an echo rim, so you better find out about that before paying arround £200 for a hub that you can't use :( .

Hope I help.

Ollie.

From what I have hared the King hubs are great. They are reliable and strong, thus meaning they last a long time, so the price you pay for it will not be oftern.

But there is one thing, i don't know if they will fit onto an echo rim, so you better find out about that before paying arround £200 for a hub that you can't use :( .

Hope I help.

Ollie.

You can get CK Classics for about 230 pounds imported from USA, in 32 hole or 36 hole, but he doesnt have enough for a CK.

I think I am waiting for the new Echo freehub to come out as I want an Echo rim, and Profile only comes in 36 hole.

Mat

I would recommend that you still go ahead with the plans for a profile hub and change your decision on what rim you get the hub built on. If I were you, I’d get the profile built onto an Onza Ronnie rim, or if you wanted a bit of colour make do with a try-all rim, although not as strong.

I would choose a better hub over a better rim in your position

Hope I haven’t confused you, its only what I would do.

Wolfie