Newcomer With Question Alert!

cavmad

Morning all, newcomer here! Sorry to pose a question as my first post but I`m trying to help my son find a bike he`s set his heart on and wondered if someone could kindly help out?

He`s managed to save up his money and wants a single speed BMX bike with 24" wheels. We saw one in Halfrauds which he thinks was called a GT PRO 24(?)-it sort of looked like a mountain bike but was single speed and had no suspension if that helps? It turned out to be the last one and when we went to buy it 2 days later it had gone. The ever so (un)helpful bloke behind the counter said it had been there a year more than it should have been and they weren`t getting anymore in. It took all his effort between grimacing to call another local store to see if they had one but they didn`t.

Result? One disappointed 12 year old son who`s saved hard to get the money to buy said bike. It was somewhere around the £100 mark and probably nothing at all special to you experienced riders but he`s set his little heart on one.

Appreciate this sounds like a sob story and I apologise if it does but if anyone happens to know where I could find this bike or one very similar I`d be really grateful.

Many thanks anyway and apologies once again for my first post being a question.

All the best for the New Year,

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your trouble with halfords and that bike, I had seen it sitting in the chatam branch for ages.

Here's an adress that you can get hold of GT on, They are also called hotwheels just to diminish confusion, Hope your son enjoys the bike if you manage to get it !

Hotwheels

Vantage Way

The Fulcrum

Poole

Dorset

BH12 4NU

Cheers

Dean