This Is To Micth!

melvin146

hi there

can i ask where you got your typhoon frame and the rest of your parts

or did you bye it as a whole becasue i cant fine it aywhere as a whole :(

i long this bike so much and at the moment i have a shit t-pro 2002

and i find that i ride better with a long and i also find that its heavy and come up too far cos it has a seat

any info would help (Y)

cheers chris

He brought it as a whole bike from Tarty Bikes for £1200. The reason I know this is that I ride with him regularly. It’s the nicest mod I’ve ever ridden. Just email or ring Tarty Bikes and see what they can do for you; this is what mitch did. He should be on here later as he is normally on daily.

Hope I've helped a bit

Wolfie

He brought it as a whole bike from Tarty Bikes for £1200. The reason I know this is that I ride with him regularly. It’s the nicest mod I’ve ever ridden. Just email or ring Tarty Bikes and see what they can do for you; this is what mitch did. He should be on here later as he is normally on daily.

Hope I've helped a bit

Wolfie

Where do kids get that sorta money from these days????

And if its their parents where do kids get these sort of parents from these days????

Sail cams are just chain tensioners that allow easy set-up by simply turning the tensioner along a bolt. The cam gradually pushes your rear wheel backwards until the desired chain tension has been gained. Any snail cams will do the job for chain tension, and your cranks should be fine as long as your bottom brackets axel is long enough. Mitch is using an echo bottom bracket, which has an axel length of 128 mm. You may also have to change your headset if your t-pro has an internal headset as well.