Bike Length

granty

If you got the wrong frame sent and built it up you'd probly be outta luck.

If it's still 14 days young, old, new etc etc and totaly used or unmarked you might be in luck.

More than likely you'd have to pay P+P both ways, return and re-send at a good guess.

What makes you so sure it's the wrong one?

well when i got it i rode it and i thought it felt quite long but i thought that was just because i had a t-lite before but then i got on my mates GU (long) and his felt shorter so i took it home and measured it and it was 1038mm and it should of been 1000 but i can still do most things apart from backwheeling

Just ride the f**king thing, 38mm is piss all dude, how old are you? Your gonna grow, get bigger but most off all get use to it. you as bad as 3 of the little shit that ride with us winging about the legnth of the bike. I say grow up ride the dam thing.

Tell me the spec i'll try and give you pointers.

T-lite is a big mod thats been flung head on into a lorry okay, no idea how Slinger rod eit but then i'm 6'3'' so meh. You'll get use belive and just put you wait back more...oh and from what i can tell it's only a day old least give it a MONTH.

f**king NMC/new riders...fany farters. Nothing happens there and then, takes time but you may get lucky...good thinmgs come to theos who wait..nned i go on more?

Just ride the f**king thing, 38mm is piss all dude, how old are you? Your gonna grow, get bigger but most off all get use to it. you as bad as 3 of the little shit that ride with us winging about the legnth of the bike. I say grow up ride the dam thing.

Tell me the spec i'll try and give you pointers.

T-lite is a big mod thats been flung head on into a lorry okay, no idea how Slinger rod eit but then i'm 6'3'' so meh. You'll get use belive and just put you wait back more...oh and from what i can tell it's only a day old least give it a MONTH.

f**king NMC/new riders...fany farters. Nothing happens there and then, takes time but you may get lucky...good thinmgs come to theos who wait..nned i go on more?

Flippin heck! Calm down son! But anyway, i reckon it's probably best just to get used to it, you might end up liking it alot more in the end. Perhaps your friends stem/bar set up made his Gu seem a little shorter? But you're lucky to have such a nice frame, i wouldn't be too picky.