Hope Mono

James-M

Hi, I've recently bought a wheel, the hub built on is a second hand (although nearly new) hope mono rear. I have noticed that when i'm rolling, there is the clicking of the hub, but also a sort of scratching/tinging noise. For example, it sounds like the are lots of tiny bits of metal bouncing around in a empty hub. Has anyone got any ideas on what this noise could be?? Thanks.

Hi, I've recently bought a wheel, the hub built on is a second hand (although nearly new) hope mono rear. I have noticed that when i'm rolling, there is the clicking of the hub, but also a sort of scratching/tinging noise. For example, it sounds like the are lots of tiny bits of metal bouncing around in a empty hub. Has anyone got any ideas on what this noise could be?? Thanks.

take it apart and have a look?

It's probably best to do what Joe has suggested as anything people say on here will just be guesses, noone can be sure what the exact problem is without taking a look or hearing it themselves.

Alternatively you could get a much more educated guess by ringing Hope directly. (Y)

Number is in FAQ somewhere or their site.