T-pro Update!

anzo

Evening all,

I have a t-pro, and have done for several months now...quite sick of it. I hate the parts, I hate the colours...but I like the frame.

The thing is with the bike, my main problem, is that the colour scheme is shitty, it looked nice brand new but now its looks are starting fade and so it need some colour...so, where do I start...

First of all I purchased a Hope front disc, which is last priority at the minute, but of course this will require a new hub (Hope XC), forks (Echo Easy) and whilst I'm at it, a new rim (Try-All Gold).

Secondly, I recently purchased a Profile hub, which will need a new rim (Try-All Gold) and a wheelbuild.

On top of this I could do with a new stem, handlebars, bb and cranks (going ISIS) and pedals.

Mounted up this equals out to a fecking LOT of money. I'm soon going to be paying out for a car and all the joy that comes with it (tax, insurance) and I want to get it done before then.

I can't believe the prices these parts are, for what they are.

So, this is not a pointless topic. I just want to know;

1.Where can I find ANY photos of some pimped up T-Pros (if anyone bothers with them, lol),

2. What is the cheapest online shop for parts?

3. Do you think a pro would look nice with gold rims? I kinda like the Gold rim and black tyre mix, but undecided, could do with opinions and photos.

Many Thanks,

Matt.

I'm not spraying, just having new rims (Try-alls Gold), for the price of them I may aswell have a fresh rim and a nice colour.

Definatly going to go for it adam, need it ready for summer (plenty of time by the looks of the weather). No point in photoshoping one, loadsa work (probably) for a pointless result as such...but hey, if any one can be arsed I'd be grateful.

Thanks All!