New Cranks Do Not Fit

new_to_trials

Hey just got some echo cranks form trials-uk but i ask dan ko to fit the acs freewheel that i order which he did very well nice of him but he put two spacers in it so the freewheel is touching the bb and as its grind and weld freewheel my freewheel tool does not work so really could you tell be how to get it off so i can take the spaces out.

thanks

sam

lewis

Its does have two small hole on the freewheel were the naming goes do i need a tool to do that.

sam

Hey i have the same problem, have you riden the bike yet? because if you have your screwed but if you havent do what i did=

1. get a long nail.

2. put the nail in the hole

3. Hit it with a hammer in the direction to loosen it

It works if you havent wriden it because it isnt that tight but if you,ve riden it then you wont get it off very easy

hope i helped

joe

Hey i have the same problem, have you riden the bike yet? because if you have your screwed but if you havent do what i did=

1. get a long nail.

It works if you havent wriden it because it isnt that tight but if you,ve riden it then you wont get it off very easy

hope i helped

joe

Thanks that worked for me great tip came off nice and easy and did not damage the freewheel but i do need a new bb 127.5mm one thanks for all the tips guys.

sam

1. get a long nail.

hope i helped

joe

Good thinking that man (Y) promote him! :D