Kmc Chain

Adrian

hey my chain link just snapped and i've bin lookin for a kmc but have had no luck finding one? can someone put a link to a site for me??

If i was you i would use TartyBikes, there the best company i have dealt with other than CRC. Everytime i order it almost everytime arrives next day. There service is great!! and you even get free stickers :P

If i was you i would use TartyBikes, there the best company i have dealt with other than CRC. Everytime i order it almost everytime arrives next day. There service is great!! and you even get free stickers :P

I agree tartybikes offer good service. I have just realised that the KMC K810, the one I have, is £18 now, it was £12 when I bought one from there!

They are very good chains, better than any other I have tried. I have had mine on three different bikes and two different chainrings/sprockets. I have also shortened and lengthened it to fit said bikes, yet it hasnt snapped on me once yet, in the space of a year or more (touchwood). (Y)