Cambridge

The Dude

Todge, Si and Me will be riding Cambs, just casual like and to get some filming done.

My profile is currently in a non-travelling state so I dont want to go far and have it die on me :(

Others welcome but its no big group ride, just a chilled session with hopefully some filming to get done, so you can go to hunts for a proper ride with Mr. *old man* Sagar and crew if you like (Y)

Olly.

I dont know which one to go to :(

Aparently Si and Patt are coming to cambs aswell, Im really not fussed, Im pretty ill so I'd prefer a relaxed ride rather than the OAP's like Si and Jules getting hyped up and going crazy one upping each others moves :-

:D I'll give you the other set back, havent used them or anything.

P.S. You owe me 4 sets of pads.. :-

So much for a little chilled ride then ;)

Olly.

IPB Image

There only prototypes, basically they are RIMJAM green pads moulded into new powerpad backings.

They look alot nicer than the ones ben farted on thats for sure.. They may actually stay in one piece

Olly.

Yeah they look better too me not that I ever had any of the old 1s might have to see if he will let me buy a pair even though there still prototypes.

Where will people be meeting and what time ?

Yeah good Question

Met at that small skate park last time I rode Cambridge. I parked in the car park to the swimming pool I think had to pay but wasn't to much at all. I don't mind where we meet but there is ok for me as for time around 11ish.

Tom A