Cambridge

The Dude

not sure but i think tom is coming as well (Y) I need some pedals though, my new ones might be here tomorrow but if not has anyone got any half decent pedals i could borrow for that day only?

if you're still really screwed I've got a set of nearly new VP cages i can bring along. pm me or post here if you need em and ill check back later.

I don't really know my way around so meeting at the station would help.

what time does your train come in mate, i can come and meet you at the station and go to the skatepark from there, as it seems the best meeting place.

07725510570 is my mobile number if you get lost, or i dont get out of bed :$

we will probably move on from the skatepark about 12, so every one whos going to be there, get there for before 12 (Y)

I wouldn't say the skateparks a great place to start Si.. If you do station start theres the wall on the right then the businessy walls on the left for a bit, then trek round to the skatepark and onwards from there?

My train usually gets to the station at 11:28am (Y)

Olly.

Can we meet near the station, skatepark will probably be frosted over again.

the weathers looking pretty positive this evening so i don't reckon there'll be much frost happening - station is more fun than skatepark anyway though so it's a much better idea.

sad news. julien's not gonna make it on account of the move so everyone's just gonna have to make do with laughing at me instead

:cheers: I'm not as old as julien so i can go on and on and on and on then die where as some young whipper snappers just keep going! (N)

anyway yes patt tells me he is coming so i thought why not!

see you there

you b...d :lol: , well in fact.. I am pretty much one foot in the grave... the other on the bike... :lol::D

That is riding on tombstones... :shifty: nah...

but true I really can't make it tomorrow... I'll be lifting boxes instead... (just as exciting really (N) )

A pity, especially since Mr Olly has been rehearsing all his big master moves for tomorrow's filming crew. :-

There'll be plenty of more sunny days... :closedeyes: Catch you all another time.

Good to hear you enjoyed yourself theres alot more places than what we visited today, I thought todays ride was pretty slow paced for the most part, maybe because I was feeling ill and tired..

But yea as Si said you pretty much when for anything slightly within your reach (Y) Nice riding!

Olly.

Was a sweet ride guys, I did enjoy myself, even if I did rip the valve off my tube.

I'd have been more upset about the whole floppy snail cam incident on the way back from the bike shop to be honest...

In all it was a good day. There was some fine quality riding happening (nothing to do with me) and that dirty great electric box / rail gap was just silly, I wouldn't go anywhere near it, even if I thought I could make it (or up to it for that matter).

wish I'd had the energy for lions yard now...