My New Beast

chrisatactiv05

well, after ages thinking on what bike to have, looked at many. I thought i would buy something cheap .... but also nice. I got the new Trek Jack 1 (replaced the bruizer), original price 400 rrp!, bloody bargin. The spec on it is here - http://www.trekbike.co.uk/2006/?sec=overvi...angeID=0&ID=245 i have taken everything of the bike though apart from seatpost, frame, and bottom bracket

because this is a jump bike, the headtube is set up to run a sus fork, o i have put dmr sidekick forks on it, and changed the wheels to hope monos and rhyno lite rims, its a really good street rig. also the jack has mounts for grind plates! how cool, no more chainstay wearing out (clockwork - CLEM CRAIG!) well, ill post pics up asap

tell you what, for a bike which isnt designed for trials it does ride really well, just getting used to it. The bike might be up for sale though, lol. because of money problems, i will sell the bike as it comes standard for 300, please remember nothing has been used on it apart from the frame, so click on the link above and have a look!

tell you what, for a bike which isnt designed for trials it does ride really well, just getting used to it. The bike might be up for sale though, lol. because of money problems, i will sell the bike as it comes standard for 300, please remember nothing has been used on it apart from the frame, so click on the link above and have a look!

can you not return it to the shop for a refund? With internet purchases you have something like 2 weeks to return it. Don't mark me on it, but I'm sure there is something like that. Check it up on the shops website.