Zoo Pitbull

earsy104

Hey i was thinking about purchasing a zoo pitbull and iam wodering if they are good bikes or not...what there advantages and disadvantages are any information would be appreciated.

Also how much i should go upto to pay for one?

I take it you mean how much should you spend? Well we need to know loads more, second hand or brand new? Any cracks? Any dents? The year? Etc...

I think they LOOK very nice. Mind you i have never ridden one, ridden a Python though = Nicest mod i've ever ridden!

I take it you mean how much should you spend? Well we need to know loads more, second hand or brand new? Any cracks? Any dents? The year? Etc...

I think they LOOK very nice. Mind you i have never ridden one, ridden a Python though = Nicest mod i've ever ridden!

erm alomost brand new :D.......6months old 2005 one no dents cracks or anything like that only been ridden abit

it is the full bike specs are

Frame zoo pitbull 05

Forks viz

Front wheel Echo disc hub, Echo rim, nokian nbx 2.3 tyre

Rear wheel Diatech disc hub, blue hope quick release, onza hog rear rim (grinded), tryall tyre

Rear brake Raceline yellow magura HS33, monty pads (used). I am also giving away with the bike a brand new pair of monty pads (pictured)

Front brake none

Head set Hope (blue) with head doctor and stem stackers

Stem Tryall

Bars Tryall

Grips Tryall

Drive train KMC kool chain, Shimano bb, Gizmo crank set with steel bashring, Shimano alivio rear meck, Avid rolamajig, Shimano shifter.

Pedals Onza hognesium

erm sorry aint got piccies

I'm riding a Zoo! Pitbull 1085 (LONG) and I love the bike! But, I ride the +10 BB-Rise, not the +50 BB-Rise, but I think it's good with +50 to! I haven't tried the Zoo! In +50, I've just ridden a HiFi in +50 ;)

ahh cool cheers mate how much should be the maximum i pay for one?

it is the full bike specs are

Frame zoo pitbull 05

Forks viz

Front wheel Echo disc hub, Echo rim, nokian nbx 2.3 tyre

Rear wheel Diatech disc hub, blue hope quick release, onza hog rear rim (grinded), tryall tyre

Rear brake Raceline yellow magura HS33, monty pads (used). I am also giving away with the bike a brand new pair of monty pads (pictured)

Front brake none

Head set Hope (blue) with head doctor and stem stackers

Stem Tryall

Bars Tryall

Grips Tryall

Drive train KMC kool chain, Shimano bb, Gizmo crank set with steel bashring, Shimano alivio rear meck, Avid rolamajig, Shimano shifter.

Pedals Onza hognesium

erm sorry aint got piccies

Is this the one on ebay matey?

erm no :ermm:lol yes mate

:D:P dont nick it ahhhhh

I asked the seller if he had a buy it now price but he's looking for £550 :ermm: He wont get over £300

I'll say £300 tops, maybe less!

http://www.biketrial.de :

Zoo! Pitbull = Euro 1.745,00

That's where I bought mine! That's not so very expensive, and that's for a complete bike ;) But, I don't think you should use more than that if you're a newbie, since you're asking all these questions!

cheers :-

No affence but that site is far to over priced!!!

£1000 for a koxx with tektro vee's, i don't think so.

Edited by Trials Boy

I asked the seller if he had a buy it now price but he's looking for £550 :ermm: He wont get over £300

I'll say £300 tops, maybe less!

No affence but that site is far to over priced!!!

£1000 for a koxx with tektro vee's, i don't think so.

I think that site is a good site, and the man who owns it is a safe man, a man you can trust! ;)

I think that the guy on ebay is safe to use as he is the brother of one of my mates from school and it is lookin nice. He'll most probably get the 550 but if not, not much less that!! I'd go for that.Defintley in good condition according to my mate.

........smurfy (Y) Make a bid (Y)

Hi, my mate has a zoo pitbull and he is really good on it his side hope are getting really good. theres nothing stopping him now and if you got one i think you would fly up any obsticle you wanted to.

Hope i've helped you.

From stuart! (Y)