Ride For everyone

munch

right i'm leaving this up to you lot i will have £30 on saturday to ride all most any were i'm will to ride new ground as i'm sick of riding round here with all the chavs trying to rob of with my bike so between you all pick a place and a time i'm just askin for 2 things make it a saturday and not nottingham thats all i'm askin date will b next saturday coming or saturday after its up to all you

thanks paul

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Josh B @ Mar 4 2006, 11:07 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Blackpool

time and are you up for it

saturday 11 met you at blackpool north train station

All depending on weather.

There will be five or more out

Get ur arses over to aberdeen please :D

that is if all the snow is gone by then, it might just get cleared up in time for this weekend but deffinately the next

Hopefully all the stonhaven bickers could meet up with you and your mates this weekend coming. Do you ride the ST Nicks center?

cheers

Yeah i could probably get a lift into ST.Nicks sometime either this weekend or the next

The snow better clear up soon im dieing of boredom, had 3 and a half days off school then straight onto the weekend, missed 2 tests so im not complaining :D

Edited by Ewannnn

skeg then 11th or 18th il let u lot pick which one hope your backs better soon so we all meet up at the train station around 11:45 to 12:00 but i cant stay long cuz il have to get the 6oclock train back to notts

skeg then 11th or 18th il let u lot pick which one hope your backs better soon so we all meet up at the train station around 11:45 to 12:00 but i cant stay long cuz il have to get the 6oclock train back to notts

just say if your up for it if the weathers good it says it might be raining so il look again tmoz and if says its still raining then the 18th