Margate Ride This Saturday - 25/3/06

MrSuave

helloooooo one and all.

Im proposing a big fat blast around Margate on saturday in preparation for all us uber cool dudes who are going to koxx days (well actually we need the practice :$ ).

But instead of the usual, benchs and walls on the main seafront. i say we ride the undercliffs that run between margate harbour and palm bay. theres bloody loads of stuff that i bet half u lot havent ridden its paradise too cos there is no one around, theres rocks, walls, ups, gaps, sections, street stuff, dumped cars - everthing u could want.!!

come and you wont be dissapointed, better than the same old same old :D

Meet at Margate harbour @ 11 o clock. PM me if you want my number in case your late or whatever.

or see map below, were meeting where it says 'the parade' , basically you come out of margate station ride to the sea front, turn right and follow the beach line until you hit the harbour. easy peasy. approx 3min ride from station. :o

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?cli...&multimap.y=180

cock days is sorted! still not got a working bike though haha, need to learn to ride again after riding bmx all year to. hmm 3 days to get used to it......................................

weyheyyyyyyyyy, kocks days. yipee!!!! gonna be mega :D:D:D

what u need for your bike now then?? i might have a few bits lying around ;)