Danny S And Steve W Video!

hi, your popping vids out everyday and some of the clips have already been thrown into old videos. Did'nt really like the vid i found it boring, song was good though.Steves varios looking nice.Some tips on next vid try to make the places filmed different than just one place and dont play clips over and over at different parts of the video. (Y)

Clarky

hi, your popping vids out everyday and some of the clips have already been thrown into old videos. Did'nt really like the vid i found it boring, song was good though.Steves varios looking nice.Some tips on next vid try to make the places filmed different than just one place and dont play clips over and over at different parts of the video. (Y)

Clarky

cheers for the edvive clarky ^_^^_^ danny

I didn't think it was a bad video but i have already seen some of the clips.Other wise it was good editing,music etc.

Instead of doing alot of mini videos everyday or so, do 1 good sized one at the end of the week.

Just an idea, but definateley keep them coming (Y) .

Callum

AGAIN you release another boring vid the stock rider steve was actually quite good, some good variations of moves but the little grunt on the mod can only seem to do sidehops, i mean please!! they are the most boring move in the world and AGAIN you need more variation mate. sorry for the harshness.

AGAIN you release another boring vid the stock rider steve was actually quite good, some good variations of moves but the little grunt on the mod can only seem to do sidehops, i mean please!! they are the most boring move in the world and AGAIN you need more variation mate. sorry for the harshness.

agree the vid was boring and i am good :lol: we will get some good video out in the next month or so

steve :)

cheers for the comments

Edited by stevecoust