A Couple Of Pictures Of Me On My Motorbike

aff1e

Hi here is a couple of pictures took in the summer of me on my motorbike, some of the muddy ones are recent but the otheres are from the summer, the bike is a 2005 sherco and the other my old 2002 sherco hope you like them thanks aff1e (Y)(Y)http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/?op=list&fun...touserid=106506

Edited by aff1e

I really want to ride my gas gas now. The next trials is on the 16th of April. :angry: damn.

Where do you live.There's nearly always a few on around my area (and affie's).Ive only been doing trials since december and have already done about 15 or so trials which is great.In a motocross season there is only that on in the whole year.Also the trials are normally within 50-60 mile and again in motocross that would be the shortest distance you would travel.Theres 4 on here at easter time. :D

EDIT:Manxrider ive just read the comments :lol: I know its for mountains bikes but god they dont half take it offensivly.They need to calm down.

Edited by Jared

You think you have got it lucky for traveling, On the island we have never had to travelfor more than 30mins to get to a trial... ever. Also we have about 30 places where the clubs can host trials but only like 3 where you can actually practice. :angry: Damn health and safety