Feedback On 221 Ti Stems

monty boi

The Monty 221 Ti stem is designed to be used with bars with a slight bulge to them E.G. Zoo Bars/Monty Risers etc..

I've had 2 Monty stems and i've used both Monty Risers and the Zoo bars and i can say it is by far the best stem i have ever used. The Price is abit steep at £73 but thats only because it comes fitted with Ti Bolts. These Bolts have there benifits as they will never rust and are farely light, If your into building yourself a light steed.

The rise on the stem is perfect, ever when run with Zoo bars, it offers a really nice front end and gives the bike a decent stand over hight. Also the Carbon effect looks pretty cool B).

Deffinetly recomend this Stem.

Hi there

I will add to that. Monty stems are simply the best of all. They look nice, ride nice and are well made. The only problem i had with them was when i came to put my zoo! bars in them it scratched them when prizing the stem open :P But meh they all good now and running fine with a bit of black permanent marker to cover the scratches Hehehe..

Cheers joe (Y)