Just Trials ?

That it nobody else do other sports come on i no there must be some more :shifty:

Ive recently made a trampoline bike. If you got a trampoline, spare bars, stem, headset, frame, loads of parcel tape and some padding, try it, its really fun. Ive learnt tailwhips, barspins supermans even bikeflips, ive only had it a week!. If you are considering trying it make sure you have got loads of padding on all the sharp bits (Y)

I play golf.

Now i know you may think its boring but if you go out with friends or even your dad you'd be amazed how fast the 3/4 hours go by, plus golf clubsact as great weapons if someone breaks into your house (or if you want to beat seven shades of shite out of someone)

sam

You'd be surprised how much scuba diving costs - suits can be a couple of hundred for a basic one, cylinders are about £100, regulators (what you breathe out of) can be £100 ish each (you need two), then you need a mask for about £50, fins (not flippers) which are a similar amount, but can be more, then you need a hood and some gloves which aren't too expensive but useful for cold water. Then you have the jacket which the cylinder goes on, around £200 at least and then there servicing etc. I reckon that you are looking at a minimum if £1000 for one person - but that figuire will soon rise as you progress.

I used to skateboard alot - I got quite good - I could kickflip, heelflip and nearly variable kickflip. I could drop the majority of ramps at my local skateparks (stratford and redditch). I like to go xc biking at cannock chase with my friends - (if anyone goes there - look for the quarry nearby - it has some amazing jumps and stuff).

when im not muckin about on me bike im out doin a bit of archery.......its good for me arm muscles wich helps in me riding. i play a bit of basketball aswell but since ive started biking i dont play as much :(

Edited by Adam t

I only do trials because trials is my passion and it has been that way for more than 20 years!!!!

It started with the 1st Monty trials mod, then I went on with motorcyle trials. I did that for 6 years, then I had to stop. After that, I didn't ride any trials for over 6 years! A few years ago, I decided to buy a stock trials bike and .. here we are!

Trials is the coolest sport!

I used to play tennis a lot, now it's only time to time;P Reguraly I do running, swimming, biketrials, sailing (only during spring, summer, automn;]), judo and some random exercise, gym oh... almost forgot, the most important - CLUBBING B)