Gu Typhoon

bikerben

hi i really like the GU bikes, they look really nice, i was stuck in deciding weather to get one of them or a zoo! python as they are the same price but i chose a python and its really nice, i would say get one (Y)(Y) good luck on deciding thanks aff1e

Well i have tried one of my mates GU typhoon and I absolutely loved it, he has the long version and found that to do backhops you didnt need much effort to keep it up. It isn't heavy either

Overall i would recommend it, if i had the money im sure i would buy one right now

Edited by Ewannnn

Hi :)

i posted this thread a couple of days ago :P

most of the people on the thread i posted said it was a fantastic bike......they said it "glided" through the air.

the only downside is that it has no bashguard i suppose that isnt bad for some people but it is for me as i bash alot.

if i was you id get one especialy if you have the money (Y):D

heloo, i really like my mates long 20" GU BUT, there is another option which i think you should consider - an Echo Team, i love them(baring in mind i ride 26), both of the bikes ride nice but there are a few members on here who would back me up on this, check out the echo team, its bonza (Y)

dont set your mind on one thing otherwise you might realise you missed out.