Trials Pimps

SemteX

lol @ fat guy

OK constructive criticism ;) (don't worry its not bad :P )

I thought the camera work on some clips at the start were shocking lol :P the only reason i watched it was cos i love the song (Y) However as the vid progressed it definitly got better and not just the camera work too, the editing seemed much better too. Towards the start some of the clips were waayy too long. Its definitly good that you included a long section and not have a video of JUST short big moves, but I've found that if you speed them up at "idle" times, back to normal speed for a move, then speed it up again helps a bit

The only other nagging thing was 12:00?! lol bit long lol

Other than that it was very good. Could tell you guys put effort into the riding + the editing. Good choice with music too and (unlike me :$ ) nice to see no arty farty effects :D

Nice one guys (Y)

Cheers for the comments so far guys (Y) I agree with the filming at the start, that was my mates dodgy camera skills :P and some clips could have been sped up a little :D I think it shall be a shorter vid next time and I also need to go and find that fat guy in Blackburn again!!

P.S. Get that hair back afro style mallet!