Hope Gothic Disc Rotor

M3LLON_t-mag

If you ask hope nicely I'm sure they'd be happy to make you up one. I think they stopped selling them in the UK a few years ago. Check that the foriegn (spl) sites arnt just old stock, because as hopes a UK bassed company I wouldn't realy expect them to bring anything out in other places and not the UK.

If you ask hope nicely I'm sure they'd be happy to make you up one. I think they stopped selling them in the UK a few years ago. Check that the foriegn (spl) sites arnt just old stock, because as hopes a UK bassed company I wouldn't realy expect them to bring anything out in other places and not the UK.

suppose you are rite mate i have only been riding for 4months so im not fully up to speed on what has stoped being sold but thanks for reply mucka

cheerez mellon

Nope, Hope have them on CAD still and will do you one for about £40 i bleive.

Countored (wavey) there was an argument over and EBC won it as they had the biggest market sales and it went to them in the courts but Hope never stoped fully as you can get one done if wanted

Theres one sat under the counter in my local bike shop ............ £32 though >_<

As far as i know hope will make one for you, just to order though (ask your local bike shop they'll tell you if they can get you one)

joshywa