Bike Pics Thread.

Mark W

My first trials ish bike 26" stock barracuda only upgrades so far are DMR grips, Dmr DV rear wheel. Have also got quite a few brake parts but haven’t quite managed to make anything work well or consistently so back to V-brakes atm. (ps the front forks are fake suspension actually hollow fixed forks)

bike.JPG

Sorry not quite as impressive as the rest :$

How does it ride?

If that was my bike... I'd get some longer bars. :)

Guessing that was at me?

Unfortunately I haven’t been on many trials bike so can’t really compare. Very flick able quite a short frame and I have very short legs (apparently). Quite impressive with the V brakes considering the cost, only completely floored when they get wet. Not convinced on the geometry :-

My first trials ish bike 26" stock barracuda only upgrades so far are DMR grips, Dmr DV rear wheel. Have also got quite a few brake parts but haven’t quite managed to make anything work well or consistently so back to V-brakes atm. (ps the front forks are fake suspension actually hollow fixed forks)

bike.JPG

Sorry not quite as impressive as the rest :$

well that's a blast from the past . I started on a barracuda ghetto . i had some 6lb planet x forks in it lol

erikjon

Icke84

both stunning bikes would love my build to be allong these lines when finished

icke84 how do u find vee on rear of stock is it powerfull enough forr a good hold?

V's are light and easy to maintain but for me, the reason i switched to Mags is cause if you spend a lot of time on the back wheel and love to hold the levers real hard, like i do, the modulation of the Mags make so much more sense for me. I used to need to change my brake cable a gazillion times before i finally decided to give in and get my Mags rebled. If you can, try both set-ups to see what you may want to settle with because the v's are definitely a good weight and maintanance advantage.

And please get the Inspired Fourplay! i'm not advertising or such but, for me, it really rocks! couple with great looks and such, it's the best bike i've tried. The geo's real streetish though but i plan to take on comps with this next year!

Post pictures of your bike when you get it all done up!

Cheers

Here are my two bikes :

please tell me what you think of my bikes and also if you know any good changes that i should make to either bike :D cheers

Can you ride them at the same time though?? LOL :P

They're both really nice. What one do you prefer riding??

The zoot looks stupid with that seat on it though....and you should singlespeed it (Y)

Can you ride them at the same time though?? LOL :P

They're both really nice. What one do you prefer riding??

The zoot looks stupid with that seat on it though....and you should singlespeed it (Y)

well i love my monty as thats what im getting for xmas :P but the zoot is for sale so im not doing anything to it unless it doesnt sell ;)

V's are light and easy to maintain but for me, the reason i switched to Mags is cause if you spend a lot of time on the back wheel and love to hold the levers real hard, like i do, the modulation of the Mags make so much more sense for me. I used to need to change my brake cable a gazillion times before i finally decided to give in and get my Mags rebled. If you can, try both set-ups to see what you may want to settle with because the v's are definitely a good weight and maintanance advantage.

And please get the Inspired Fourplay! i'm not advertising or such but, for me, it really rocks! couple with great looks and such, it's the best bike i've tried. The geo's real streetish though but i plan to take on comps with this next year!

Post pictures of your bike when you get it all done up!

Cheers

thanks man will get things rolling abit more after xmas going to order my pro2ss(rear) and get the frame sorted just gota sorce some forks am really liking the fatty'r though but not easy to come across.

Hey Faith!

be careful of the Hope Pro 2's. Friends of mine here in S'pore have been having problems with the pawls wearing out very fast. read the other posts here abt it. they explain it in detail. also, if you feel a chris king is expensive for a hub, consider front freewheel. a good FFW will give you more response than any hub can for roughly the same price as a CK. hope your bike will rock your socks!

cheers!