Dj/street Bike.

Metal

monster

Can't bare the thought of one brake though.

I know it's all the rage from BMX as I know thats how I used to run mine, suppose it's alrite if you ride dirt!

Top job mate, frame looks awsome (Y)

It looks very nice indeed, For a dirt jumpy style picture get a shot from the rear of the bike... i dunno why they just look soooo much more like jump bikes from that angle. Get a monster of a disc on the rear... like this one

IPB Image

It does look like a monster of a bike though, and i love your neat looking chain line.

It does look like a monster of a bike though, and i love your neat looking chain line.

Well i couldn't be bothered to get a rear tentionar(almost everyone i meet dirt jumping says they break) so i decided to try and use the box guide thing that came on the bike, along with a half like chain so i didn't have to adjust the guide wheel so much.

When i reassembled after mucking around with the guide wheel for the umteenth time, I forgot to put the box back on :P but it works a dream!

And i do agree i wouldn't mind a better rear brake, thought about running the front one through the headtube? So i still have the freedom of one cable.

Thanks for the comments,

Chris