Lowestoft Ride....

Adrian

Weather forcast isnt lookin too sunny >_<http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=2897

Have invited all the locals out so we might have quite a big ride by the looks of it :)

argh nooooo not rain :( well its more the ind that bothers me :( :(is there any under cover spots at all? i cant remember any....except the multistorey carpark which isnt gonna rock anybodies socks

EDIT: shotgun we go to yarmouth indoor skatepark if its wet-its fooooking fun! and im addicted :P

Edited by pauloliver

well that was fun, marge is a pussy for not doing that rolling gap though :P

my wrists hurt from that mini skatepark gap :(

more rides need to be organised! :) norwich soon?

yes marge, u big girls blouse. You coulda minced it...a 8foot, over a pond, going up rolling gap...:P, Yes im up for norwich, as that was remakrable fun. Im up for it anytime, as i just started a 3 and a half mounth holiday! :)

Grr.. it was tempting but i didnt fancy getting soaked lol! Will save that one for the summer :-

i wasnt kidding, you could easily do it

im gonna try it sometime in the summer, i will come prepared with a fresh change of clothes-i learnt a lesson last time! it was also a touch more than 8 foot....

any photos of this extravganza of a ride?

fraid not! i didnt think it was gonna be worth bringing my video camera, and of course i was wrong, there was a few moments worthy of film! gutted :(

ha ha, we could go paddling :P

lets get another ride organised for sometime in june? get it sorted now then we have something to look forward too :)

ohhh yeah, marge, you doing the dj ride this saturday? me and george are going :)

Ahh you gays, i wanna go...:( yea, marge you could of minced it....anyone fancy taking me to the dj ride...

ha ha, we could go paddling :P

lets get another ride organised for sometime in june? get it sorted now then we have something to look forward too :)

ohhh yeah, marge, you doing the dj ride this saturday? me and george are going :)

Yeah a ride in June would be good :)

I aint goin no :( my car is having some reliability issues lol and i wouldnt trust it that far at the moment :P

Yeah a ride in June would be good :)

I aint goin no :( my car is having some reliability issues lol and i wouldnt trust it that far at the moment :P

yea marge, i wanna see you ride this time :), nooooooo surely not the sexiest mini in the world....:(

yea marge, i wanna see you ride this time :), nooooooo surely not the sexiest mini in the world....:(

Its not a major problem, its just sometimes the lights decide not to work, which could be bad driving back from somewhere really far away at night :ermm:

Im on holiday at the end of june, so i dont think i can make the last june weekend, any time other then that should be fine though.