Pallet Gap

liam-pantera

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ May 25 2006, 08:54 AM)

I think its quite a nice gap, Liam! (Y) Are they the pallets behind Netto and Angelo's chippy? Like Damon said, what are the measurements?

I definately need to ride Langley Mill again. Still haven't rode there when the weather is good :S . Will probably have a trek down in the half-term holidays.

Cheers,

Joe.

Is it anygood there ?

I've been thinking going there .... Wigs keeps asking me two come down but i don't really want to go if it's shit, anyone got any footage of people riding there or pics ?

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(joe b @ May 25 2006, 08:54 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

I think its quite a nice gap, Liam! (Y) Are they the pallets behind Netto and Angelo's chippy? Like Damon said, what are the measurements?

I definately need to ride Langley Mill again. Still haven't rode there when the weather is good :S . Will probably have a trek down in the half-term holidays.

Cheers,

Joe.

Is it anygood there ?

I've been thinking going there .... Wigs keeps asking me two come down but i don't really want to go if it's shit, anyone got any footage of people riding there or pics ?

In my latest video, there is a few clips from Langley Mill! The large drop gap to rail at the strat where the music fully kicks in, is there. And also, the sidehop to turn around to up to front wheel to drop, kind'a thing. :P

Other than that, i would suggest watching some Danny Foster videos. If you can find them anywhere... :blink:

But, yeah, to answer your question, Langley Mill is damn good to ride. Lots of nice drop gaps and sidehops :D .

Cheers,

Joe.