My Freeride Bike

mehukatti

What size frame is that??

It looks the dogs - (Y) I want one - all my mates have rigs that ride like tanks and I want something more flickable - that seems ideal!

what size is it and whats the smallest size it comes in?

Cheers - Ibs

highres link fixed.

that is size Medium and pretty much stock. i have only changed grips and blue spring in the fox36 to green one. with the blue one the fork bottomed out on almost every drop (my weight is ~85kg). the Finnish price for that bike is 3900e (£2650) and they won't give any discount. that is why most people in Finland order their Specialized rigs from Stenger-Bike in Germany. I got it 800e (£550) cheaper compared to Finnish price which is quite a nice saving, imo. the bike is actually _very_ flickable once you get used to it while still being burly enough for going bigger than you even have balls for. darren berrecloth rode same bike (well except for Manitou suspension) to several top finishes in slopestyle comps last year. i wouldn't buy size Small unless you're really short. Btw, the weight of that Medium size bike is 17.4kg (38.3lbs). If you are interested, there is also a cheaper alternative, SX Trail I, which has lower spec suspension and parts. You should also know that Specialized is introducing Demo7 for 2007, which is also targeted for the "single crown lighter weight" freeride department. See NSMB.com for more info. I don't know if SX Trails are gonna be around in 2007, but rest of the Enduro line will certainly be, since I think this new design was just introduced last year?

MBA article about SX Trail II -> SXTrailIIMBAMay06.pdf

Edited by mehukatti

Nice bike, not quite the style of frame i would choose though there not quite to my liking.

The Juciy 7's are mint brakes ae!

you got a bloody X-0 on there as well you lucky b*****d :P

A cupple of ma mates whov'e got giant glorys have the X-0 and the avids there so good (Y)